Weekly seasonal menu for the second weekend of August
We are glad to see many trying our vegetarian menu alternative!
On the menu:
- Cuban-style mojo pulled pork
- Smoked black beans and rice with fresh onion
- Ham and corn croquettes with herb aioli
- Buñuelos de anise with plum cream for dessert!
The vegetarian dinner is:
- Mojo-marinated tempeh
- Vegetarian black beans and white rice with fresh onion garnish
- Vegetarian croquettes with herb aioli
- Dessert is buñuelos de anise with plum cream!
Choose Friday or Saturday delivery or pick it up at our tent at Brighton Farmers' Market on Sunday, August 14!
Always Fresh, Always Different
Farmhouse Table delivers fresh, seasonal, locally-sourced food across Greater Rochester on Friday and Saturday!
We began developing weekly menus in the spring of 2020 to give our friends and neighbors the option to enjoy a restaurant-quality meal safely at home.
We also wanted to continue to help our Finger Lakes and Western New York farm partners, and to retain our chefs and kitchen workers.
We also are seeking out and sharing new flavors and processes, and grateful for suggestions from customers we often see each week!
4892 St. Paul Blvd Rochester,
Or Call Us At